- 1 package (16 ounces) small shell pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, divided
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle or dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add the shrimp, celery, 1/4 cup onion, half of the chopped eggs and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and remaining onion and eggs. Stir into pasta mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pasta Salad with Shrimp
Sort By :
"I took the advice of another reviewer, increasing the amount of the dressing. We all enjoyed it. The shrimp I had were a larger size, so I just cut them in half."
"I gave it a 3/5 because the dressing was a little sparse for my family's taste, but after adding another 1/2 c. of mayo, 2T. chili sauce and another T. of dill pickle, I would give it 4 or 5 stars."
"this sounds really good. going to have to try it tonight. i was looking for something light to do for dinner tonight. thanks"