"This colorful pasta and vegetable toss is a great quick meal," assures Charlotte McDaniel of Anniston, Alabama. It has such a special taste it's hard to believe it costs just 50¢ a serving.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook,
- uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 12
- minutes. Stir in spaghetti; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with low-fat cream of chicken soup, skim milk and nonfat Parmesan cheese topping) equals 238 calories, 425 mg sodium, 8 mg cholesterol, 43 g carbohydrate, 11 g protein, 2 g fat, 3 g fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now