Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in spaghetti; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (prepared with low-fat cream of chicken soup, skim milk and nonfat Parmesan cheese topping) equals 238 calories, 425 mg sodium, 8 mg cholesterol, 43 g carbohydrate, 11 g protein, 2 g fat, 3 g fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pasta Primavera
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.