- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pasta Primavera with Chicken
Sort By :
"Very good and easy. I Used the Tyson pretty cooked chicken cubs wich made it really easy. I'm disabled and never know when I might not feel like cooking from scratch. I can keep all these ingredients in the freezer or cupboard to make when I have a bad day. The only thing differentl I did was added Xtra seasoning. We like a lot of garlic and seasoning though. Thank you so much for quick and easy meal.oh ya serve with garlic bread.yum"
"Good even the kids enjoyed it."
"I made this for dinner last night and we loved it. It was flavorful, hearty and nuritious. I left out the lemon juice which would have brightened the flavor and stirred in the parmesan. I will definiely make this again."
"it wasnt bad but lacked some flavor. i tweaked it by cooking some onions and fresh garlic with the chicken breast and adding a few dashes of franks hot sauce into the sauce. flavor achieved! i cut and steamed fresh broccoli, carrots and cauliflower to use up some community co-op produce. also i changed the pasta to garden rigatoni and used coconut milk rather than water. i know, its like this is a whole new recipe, not much of a review, sorry."