Pasta Primavera Alfredo
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total: 25 min.
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 carrots (3/4 pound), cut into thin slices
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, adding
- vegetables to the boiling water the last 3 min.
- MEANWHILE, cook remaining ingredients in saucepan on medium-low heat
- until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended,
- stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN spaghetti mixture; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to coat.
- Yield: 6 servings.
SPECIAL EXTRA: Stir in 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and 1/8 tsp. white pepper.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 430 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.