- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 carrots (3/4 pound), cut into thin slices
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water the last 3 min.
- MEANWHILE, cook remaining ingredients in saucepan on medium-low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN spaghetti mixture; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Primavera Alfredo Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Pasta Primavera Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review