- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in spaghetti; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pasta Primavera
Sort By :
"I like to add peppers, mushrooms and yellow squash. Yummy!"
"As a mother of two very picky eaters who I struggle to get to eat their veggies. This recipe is going to become a keeper. Every person in my household loved it and it was so quick and easy to prepare. Thank you."
"We really enjoyed this dish! Next time I will add more garlic and pepper. It needed a little more flavor, but after some spicy salt we loved it! I will be making this again! Cheap, easy, filling and good!"
"This was delicious! I used garlic powder instead of a clove as well. It was even tasty the next day. Even my husband, who is not a big veggie fan, enjoyed it."
"This was so tasty and economical. I put in peas instead of broccoli and garlic powder instead of a clove. Great recipe."