"This colorful pasta and vegetable toss is a great quick meal," assures Charlotte McDaniel of Anniston, Alabama. It has such a special taste it's hard to believe it costs just 50¢ a serving.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in spaghetti; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Primavera in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p22
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pasta Primavera
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review