Pasta Pizza Venison Bake Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the venison, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary. Drain the macaroni; place half in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the venison, pizza sauce, mushrooms and cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 459 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Pasta Pizza Venison Bake
"Good recipe. My men went back for seconds! it smells really good too. Just like a pizza !"