Pasta Pizza Venison Bake Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the venison, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary. Drain the macaroni; place half in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the venison, pizza sauce, mushrooms and cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 459 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 42g protein .
Reviews for Pasta Pizza Venison Bake
"Good recipe. My men went back for seconds! it smells really good too. Just like a pizza !"