- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute the mushrooms, green pepper and onion in 1 teaspoon oil until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. In the same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high. Spread pasta evenly in skillet to form a crust. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn crust onto a large plate. Reduce heat to medium; slide crust back into skillet. Top with pizza sauce, sauteed vegetables, olives, cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Pizza in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p17
Reviews for Pasta Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >