Pasta Meatball Soup Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked spiral or shell pasta
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a soup kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain pasta. Add to soup; heat through. Yield: 10 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Pasta Meatball Soup(15)
Sort By :
Made this last time I travelled to GA to see my grandchildren and it was a huge success. I am down here visiting again and one of the first things I was asked was if I was going to make the meatball soup again. Needless to say, it is definitely a keeper!
This recipe is fabulous!! Found it 2 weeks ago and this is my 2nd time making it already! The kids love it! You can tweak it to what you have in your pantry and add seasonings to your tastes as well. Thank you for a wonderful recipe! This is a keeper!!
I Just made this today and it was so good. I didn't measure the ingredients, just guessed at a half portion and used frozen peas and carrots and frozen corn for the veggies. I used pinto beans because I was out of kidney beans. The meatballs added such a great flavor to the soup. I probably added more pasta and meatballs than called for.
This was a really good soup. My kids loved it. I'll definitely make it again.
So quick and easy and good! I put everything except the noodles in the crockpot at lunch and then add the noodles about 30 minutes before dinner. Amazing taste without any seasoning!