Pasta Ham Hot Dish
"I brought this simple casserole to a potluck at work and it was a hit," writes Judie Porath of Summit, South Dakota. "You can use a pound of browned ground beef in place of ham."
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Drain spaghetti; Place
- in a large bowl. Add the ham, corn, cheese, seasoned salt and onion
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 329 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 1,362 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.