"I brought this simple casserole to a potluck at work and it was a hit," writes Judie Porath of Summit, South Dakota. "You can use a pound of browned ground beef in place of ham."
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Drain spaghetti; Place in a large bowl. Add the ham, corn, cheese, seasoned salt and onion mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Ham Hot Dish in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p47
Reviews for Pasta Ham Hot Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review