Pasta Ham Hot Dish Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Drain spaghetti; Place in a large bowl. Add the ham, corn, cheese, seasoned salt and onion mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Pasta Ham Hot Dish(3)
Sort By :
I thought it would be a big hit. It has all the ingrediants my family likes, but they said it was a bit too cheesy.
i have made this a few times with leftover ham. it's quick and easy and everyone will eat it! thanks!
Yum! This is a good recipe. The cream corn gave it a slight sweetness. Great to make with leftover ham. My husband and daughter like it. I will try it with ground beef too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >