Pasta Fruit Salad Recipe
Reports Dixie Terry of Goreville, Illinois, "When I serve this unusual but delicious dish at a buffet dinner or picnic, it always draws favorable comments. Give it a try!"
- 3 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned and halved
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 large firm banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the fruit. Combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 192 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Pasta Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC