Pasta Crab Salad Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in large bowl; add the crab, celery, green pepper and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 242 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 579 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pasta Crab Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.