"When it comes to cooking, I believe the simpler the better," writes Holland, Michigan's Carol Blauw. "A few years ago, a co-worker told me about this colorful, tasty and, most importantly, easy-to-prepare salad," she says. "It has been a favorite at our house ever since."
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in large bowl; add the crab, celery, green pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Crab Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p61
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pasta Crab Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review