Pasta Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 1/2 cup quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 8 pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Set aside.
- 2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the salad greens, artichokes, olives and tomatoes. Cube chicken. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add pasta and chicken to salad greens.
- 3. Drizzle dressing over salad; sprinkle with walnuts and cheese. Toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cups (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 349 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 852 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Pasta Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.