Pasta Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
"'This tastes just like a cheeseburger' is what I always hear when I serve this satisfying soup," says Darlene Brenden. In Salem, Oregon, she combines ground beef and small shell pasta with popular burger toppings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, diluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- Ketchup and Mustard
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soups and relish. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add pasta. Cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender stirring occasionally. Drizzle each serving with ketchup and mustard. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Pasta Cheeseburger Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC