Pasta Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, diluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- Ketchup and Mustard
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soups and relish. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add pasta. Cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender stirring occasionally. Drizzle each serving with ketchup and mustard. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Pasta Cheeseburger Soup
"This is a delicious soup but is high in sodium. I was amazed at how much it did taste like a cheeseburger without the bun. Will make again."
"This was an excellent recipe, it really does taste like a cheeseburger."
"great quick soup! I added 1/2 C sour cream and 1/4 tsp of celery salt for a little extra flavor!"
"I love this soup, it's soooooo good. I have made it many times. If you don't add the ketchup and the mustard before serving, it's not as tasty, but I do, so it's a favorite of mine. Try it!"