Pasta Beef Soup Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pasta with broccoli, corn and carrots in garlic-seasoned sauce
- 1-1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the broth, pasta with vegetables, tomato juice, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Pasta Beef Soup
Sort By :
"This was really good and I served it with the Savory Cheese Bread on the same page. I found the frozen pasta and veggies at Kroger. It was the Birdseye brand and only came in the 12 oz size so I added some extra frozen corn."
"I have been making this recipe for over 10 years. I can only find the pasta broccoli with garlic sauce at Wal Mart now. I substitute the tomato juice with V8 juice for more flavor. I also use Hunt's fire roasted diced tomatoes instead of the original."
"I WAS ASKING BECAUSE I CAN'T GET THE FROZEN PKG.'S WHERE I LIVE.THX PETE"
"HOW MUCH PASTA?THXPETE"