Pasta and Sausage Bake Recipe
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links links
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces mostaccioli, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the sausage, sauce, mostaccioli and Parmesan cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pasta and Sausage Bake(3)
Sort By :
Loved this & super quick! For healthy twist, I simmered turkey sausage with chopped green pepper, onion & garlic & used a 24-oz. jar of sauce (not 14). YUM!!!
To answer the 1st review. It is a pasta, that you will find on the shelves with all the other various kinds of pasta. Hope this helps.
i want to make this b'cuz looks & sounds so-o good. But what is mostaccioli?????
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >