This is our Test Kitchen’s version of the famous Hurricane beverage that's so popular in New Orleans. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 2 cups passion fruit juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup light rum
- 3/4 cup dark rum
- 3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 6 to 8 cups ice cubes
- Orange slices, starfruit slices and maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine the fruit juice, sugar, lime juice, rum and grenadine; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into hurricane or highball glasses filled with ice. Serve with orange slices, starfruit slices and cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Passion Fruit Hurricanes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p192
Reviews for Passion Fruit Hurricanes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review