Passion Fruit Hurricanes Recipe
- 2 cups passion fruit juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup light rum
- 3/4 cup dark rum
- 3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 6 to 8 cups ice cubes
- Orange slices and maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine the fruit juice, sugar, lime juice, rum and grenadine; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into hurricane or highball glasses filled with ice. Garnish with orange slices and cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Passion Fruit Hurricanes(5)
Sort By :
A big hit, I tripled the recipe to make a big party batch, but DO NOT add the sugar, it is sweet enough without. YUM!
I'll bet the test kitchen had fun trying this one! lol
Waaaaay too sweet and you can't taste a hint of alcohol. I would eliminate the sugar and add more booze for sure
Made this hurricane recipe for a patio party... it was a HUGE hit!