- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Snack rye bread
- In a small bowl, combine the carrot, cucumber, celery, green pepper and onion. Drain on paper towels for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve on bread. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Party Vegetable Spread in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p33
Reviews for Party Vegetable Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2011
This is so good on Wheat Thins or with carrot sticks! Perfect snack for Weight Watchers! I love this one!