- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Party Vegetable Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p90
Reviews for Party Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review