Party Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, broccoli, red pepper and olives. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 156 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 596 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.