- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, broccoli, red pepper and olives. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Party Tortellini Salad
"Would make again with the following changes that I used: I also added green and yellow peppers, black olives (regular and Italian oil cured olives), some red onion and a combination of olive oil and vinegar. Of course, I added more pasta."
"Very easy, quick and flavorful salad to take with you. Great option from regular pasta salad"
"My family loves brocolli, especially my five year old grandaughter. . . she says it's her favorite food. Can't wait to try this! Sound great and looks beautiful."
"I don't understand why someone who hates broccoli would even bother to look at a recipe in which one of the main ingredients is broccoli!!! Go figure. If anyone can't find tortellini in their store (and I really can't understand why since it is in a lot of salad recipes) maybe mini ravioli would work in its place. I love the idea of using cheese cubes and turkey pepperoni in this. It would make it almost taste like antipasto salad. Yummy either way. I live in PA and can find tortellini in even the smallest stores, so I don't think it's a regional thing. It does come dried, fresh, or frozen in most every store. Hope you find it."