“This easy salad with its crowd-pleasing flavors makes a wonderful addition to cookouts and picnics,” writes Mary Wilt of Ipswich, Massachusetts. “It’s a favorite with folks of all ages.”
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, broccoli, red pepper and olives. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Party Tortellini Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p55
Reviews for Party Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review