Party-Time Popcorn Recipe
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1. In an ungreased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 8-10 minutes, stirring once. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
1 cup: 279 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 396mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Party-Time Popcorn
"This popcorn is so delicious, my family asks for it repeatedly. We make it as often as we can and do not lose the recipe ever. It's a keeper, for sure."