Party Time Popcorn
Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this cheesy twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Combine Parmesan cheese, dressing mix, parsley and onion powder. Melt
- butter; drizzle over popcorn and toss. Sprinkle with cheese mixture;
- toss. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.