- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- In an ungreased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 8-10 minutes, stirring once. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Party-Time Popcorn in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p63
Reviews for Party-Time Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2010
"This popcorn is so delicious, my family asks for it repeatedly. We make it as often as we can and do not lose the recipe ever. It's a keeper, for sure."