Party Time Mini Cheeseburgers
Kids and adults alike will love the taste of these moist and mouthwatering mini burgers. Juiced up with pickle relish and topped with cheese slices, these "sliders" will disappear in no time flat! Be sure to make plenty. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 to 4 slices process American cheese
- 10 dinner rolls, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef
- over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties. Broil 3-4 in. from
- the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer
- reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, using a 1-in. pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 10
- pumpkin shapes from cheese slices or cut slices into thirds.
- Immediately place on burgers; serve on rolls. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 mini cheeseburger equals 217 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.