Party Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- 2. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with sour cream and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 75 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.