Party Taco Dip
My pie plate is always scraped clean whenever I make this fast and flavorful dip. For a pretty presentation, garnish with chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives and shredded lettuce.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and taco
- Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with sour cream and
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until
- cheese is melted. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 75 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.