My pie plate is always scraped clean whenever I make this fast and flavorful dip. For a pretty presentation, garnish with chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives and shredded lettuce.
Featured In: Throw a 2016 Emmy Party
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with sour cream and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Party Taco Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p31
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Party Taco Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review