Party Spinach Spread Recipe
This appetizer is delicious, easy and pretty, too! Everyone who tries it asks for the recipe. The spread keeps for several days, so it's great for making in advance for a party. But once you put it out, it won't last long! —Maire Macy, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, about 2/3 cup
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, stems trimmed and discarded
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1. Thaw spinach and drain thoroughly, squeezing out extra liquid. Wash parsley; pat dry on paper toweling. In food processor, chop parsley using steel blade. Add spinach and remaining ingredients; pulse until combined. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. Serve with thin wheat crackers, buttery crackers or celery and cheese sticks. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 74 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Party Spinach Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC