- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Party Shrimp
Sort By :
Fast and great tasting ...
This was recently republished in Simple & Delicious, which is where I found it. I made it not as an appetizer but as a part of our dinner.. took the tails off before marinating, and served it with rice and garlic toast. We eat a lot of shrimp (living in Tampa, Fl), and we will make this again.
Everyone said (WOW/Good) I served this at a Xmas dinner buttet. It was a big hit.
My recipe showed NO ingredients! Easy to make, but not so delicious.
I doubled this recipe for our large family. I loved the ease and the taste of this recipe. I will definitely make again.