“This is such a flavorful appetizer, you won’t need a dipping sauce. Even those who claim they don’t like shellfish rave about these shrimp. It’s such an easy recipe, I enjoy serving it at parties.” —Kendra Doss, Kansas City, Missouri
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight
- ingredients. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or
- until shrimp turn pink. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 shrimp equals 14 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.