- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Party Shrimp
Sort By :
"I made this for dinner exactly as written and we loved it. I will definitely make it again. Since there are only two of us, we had leftovers which we plan to add to a salad for lunch."
"I made this tonight and it was delicious. I didn't have fresh garlic so I used minced. I'll definitely make this often."
"Marinated 10 shrimps so halved the ingredients...used a tsp of butter n olive oil and sauteed 2 minced garlic in it till fragrant n added to other spices as in the recipe...broiled them on wet skewers...made it easier to turn to other side...used level 3/4 tsp of brown sugar ...didn't find these sweet atall thanks to other reviews....we're Delish. ..I'm not a fan of seafood but didn't find these smelly ...rather light, tasty n mild....might add more lemon juice for added flavor next time....easy to prepare...my picky husband ate most of them...(who is a big fan of seafood....needless to say Shrimps)!!!!"
"Whole family loved it! Will make again"
"Was excited to see a new way to prepare shrimp a favorite of many. Since expensive only tried with 1/2 lb of the 2 lbs purchased. Sorry to say just awful! Everyone wanted the plain roasted ones. To save these had to rinse off the spices... didn't want to waste."