- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Party Shrimp
"I only marinaded these for 20 minutes and they still turned out great! I can't imagine how good it would be with the full 2 hours! The caption at the top says it all - you don't need any sauce!I served these with rice and had it as a main meal instead of an appetizer - it would be good both ways. Here is my blog post on it: http://heatskitchen.com/2016/01/25/party-shrimp/"
"My grandkids loved this and was easy to prepare!"
"Pretty good. Very easy and quick."
"Easy and yummy addition to my appetizer party. I got no complaints and the shrimp disappeared. No sauce needed for these tasty bites. Thank you for sharing Kendra.*I would use uncooked shrimp for the best results."
"These were absolutely fabulous! Will definately make again!"