- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Party Shrimp
Sort By :
"Marinated 10 shrimps so halved the ingredients...used a tsp of butter n olive oil and sauteed 2 minced garlic in it till fragrant n added to other spices as in the recipe...broiled them on wet skewers...made it easier to turn to other side...used level 3/4 tsp of brown sugar ...didn't find these sweet atall thanks to other reviews....we're Delish. ..I'm not a fan of seafood but didn't find these smelly ...rather light, tasty n mild....might add more lemon juice for added flavor next time....easy to prepare...my picky husband ate most of them...(who is a big fan of seafood....needless to say Shrimps)!!!!"
"Whole family loved it! Will make again"
"Was excited to see a new way to prepare shrimp a favorite of many. Since expensive only tried with 1/2 lb of the 2 lbs purchased. Sorry to say just awful! Everyone wanted the plain roasted ones. To save these had to rinse off the spices... didn't want to waste."
"It was ok."
"I had no lemon juice so I used 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper in place of the pepper. DELISH! I sauteed the shrimp and served them over brown rice. This shrimp would be awesome no matter what! I will definitely make this again!!"