Party Sausages Recipe
Don't want any leftovers on January 2? Serve these sausages January 1, suggests JoAnn Renner of Xenia, Ohio! "I've never had even one end up uneaten," she says.
- 2 pounds Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Russian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Sliced green onions, optional
- 1. Cut sausages diagonally into 1/2-in. slices; cook in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Transfer sausages to a 3-qt. slow cooker; discard drippings.
- 2. Add dressings, brown sugar and juice to skillet; cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 326 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 924 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC