Party Sausages Recipe
- 2 pounds smoked sausage links
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Russian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- Sliced green onions, optional
- 1. Cut sausages diagonally into 1/2-in. slices; cook in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Transfer sausages to a 3-qt. slow cooker; discard drippings.
- 2. Add dressings, brown sugar and juice to skillet; cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 16 servings.
2 each: 326 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 924mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (17g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Party Sausages
"My family loves this appetizer ! So easy to make with great flavors, I have served this at many of our holiday gatherings!"
"Very good for parties!"
"be sure to use the slow cooker liners in the slow cooker...it makes clean up sooooo easy"
"These are great! I used the new Hillshire Farm turkey small sausages and they tasted great."