- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS® Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 4 spinach-flavored flour tortilla (10 inches)
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- MIX cream cheese spread and feta cheese until well blended; spread onto tortillas. Top with salmon and spinach.
- ROLL up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- CUT each roll-up crosswise into 12 pieces to serve. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Party Roll-Ups Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Party Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >