A refreshing beverage with tropical flair. Party Punch is from Donna Long of Searcy, Arkansas.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- In a food processor, combine the water, sugar and bananas; cover and
- process until smooth. Pour into a large container. Stir in the
- pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice. Freeze, stirring
- occasionally, until slushy. Transfer to a large punch bowl; stir in
- ginger ale. Serve immediately. Yield: about 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 157 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.