- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks. Immediately cut a slit in each puff to allow steam to
- escape; cool completely.
- In separate bowls, combine the ingredients for egg salad filling and
- ham salad filling. Split puffs and remove soft dough from inside.
- Just before serving, spoon fillings into cream puffs; replace tops.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 egg salad-stuffed puff equals 38 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. 1 ham salad-stuffed puff equals 40 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.