Party Pretzels Recipe
Not only are these a perfect mid-morning or afternoon snack at work, they're perfect for hungry kids just home from school. Plus, they make for fantastic party food! —Carrie Shaub, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil, garlic powder, dill and lemon-pepper; drizzle over pretzels and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake 12 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
1/2 cup equals 89 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC