Not only are these a perfect mid-morning or afternoon snack at work, they're perfect for hungry kids just home from school. Plus, they make for fantastic party food! —Carrie Shaub, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in an ungreased 15x10x1-in.
- baking pan. Combine oil, garlic powder, dill and lemon-pepper;
- drizzle over pretzels and toss to coat.
- Bake 12 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 89 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.