- 1 package (16 ounces) fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil, garlic powder, dill and lemon-pepper; drizzle over pretzels and toss to coat.
- Bake 12 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews for Party Pretzels
Sort By :
I made this recipe last week and believe me, this is a winner. It reminded me of the Oyster Cracker Snacks without the ranch dressing. These pretzels were easy to prepare and oh, so good. A very tasty low fat snack. I highly recommend them. Here is my longer review. It is post #8.
yummy, but a little heavy on the garlic. next time i may cut back on the amount of garlic or experiment with other seasonings.
As soon as I saw this I knew I had to make these. What a wonderful way to add some flavor to plain old pretzles. Easy and quick to make too.
I use dry ranch dressing and omit the lemon-pepper and it is great!
These pretzels are ones my family loves and they think the new taste is absolutely delicious. It's a keeper, for sure, and one we'll make many more times.