- 1 package (16 ounces) fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix oil and seasonings; drizzle over pretzels and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 12 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews for Party Pretzels
"I made this recipe last week and believe me, this is a winner. It reminded me of the Oyster Cracker Snacks without the ranch dressing. These pretzels were easy to prepare and oh, so good. A very tasty low fat snack. I highly recommend them. Here is my longer review. It is post #8.http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/t/881392.aspx?PageIndex=1"
"yummy, but a little heavy on the garlic. next time i may cut back on the amount of garlic or experiment with other seasonings."
"As soon as I saw this I knew I had to make these. What a wonderful way to add some flavor to plain old pretzles. Easy and quick to make too."
"I use dry ranch dressing and omit the lemon-pepper and it is great!"
"These pretzels are ones my family loves and they think the new taste is absolutely delicious. It's a keeper, for sure, and one we'll make many more times."
"I have been making these for years, but with Orville Redenbacher's pop corn oil. I tried this recipe, but itis missing the buttery flavor I am used to, thus the 4 stars instead of 5."
"I have been making these for years, but with Orville Redenbacher's pop corn oil. I tried this recipe, but it is missing the buttery flavor I am used to, thus the 4 stars instead of 5."