Not only are these a perfect mid-morning or afternoon snack at work, they're perfect for hungry kids just home from school. Plus, they make for fantastic party food! —Carrie Shaub, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (16 ounces) fat-free miniature pretzels
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil, garlic powder, dill and lemon-pepper; drizzle over pretzels and toss to coat.
- Bake 12 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Originally published as Party Pretzels in Healthy Cooking February/March 2009, p19
Reviews for Party Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review