Party Potato Salad
This salad has been a staple for the family for years. A friend and I prepared enough to serve 200 at my oldest son's wedding reception.Dona Sundsmo, Tacoma, Washington
60 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling Cook: 30 min.
- 10 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 cups sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 15 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; drain. Combine
- mayonnaise, relish, onion, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Add
- eggs and warm potatoes; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate. Yield:
- 60 (1/2-cup) servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 163 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.