- 8 ounces Southern Grove Pitted Dates*
- 4 ounces Specially Selected Brie Cheese Round
- 6 ounces Southern Grove Slivered Almonds
- 1-1/2 pounds Specially Selected Thick Sliced Hickory Bacon
- 2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut dates in half, lengthwise.
- Cut brie into bite-size pieces, about the size of a peanut.
- Place a piece of brie and 4 almond pieces on open half of date. Place other half on top.
- Quarter bacon slices, wrap tightly around stuffed date and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place wrapped dates on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen poppers.
Originally published as Party Poppers Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Party Poppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review