Party Pizzas Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf (1 pound) snack rye bread
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and seasonings; stir until cheese is melted. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons hot mixture on each bread slice. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Freeze pizzas or bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. To use frozen pizzas: Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 party pizzas equals 234 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 792 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Party Pizzas
"Had at a baby shower in 1996 and has always Been a Favorite. Going to offer on small orders I provide. Definitely 5 Stars , a like for all ages"
"Had these at my cousins birthday party this past weekend and they were gone almost faster than she could get them to the table. Easy and delish."
"Brings back Christmas memories!"
"Very easy appetizer--always go fast!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.