- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf (1 pound) snack rye bread
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and seasonings; stir until cheese is melted. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons hot mixture on each bread slice. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Freeze pizzas or bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- To use frozen pizzas: Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Party Pizzas
Sort By :
Had these at my cousins birthday party this past weekend and they were gone almost faster than she could get them to the table. Easy and delish.
Brings back Christmas memories!
Very easy appetizer--always go fast!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >