Party Pinwheels Recipe
- 6 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 jars (5-3/4 ounces each) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 1. In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese until smooth. Add olives. Spread about 3/4 cup each on four tortillas; top with four slices of turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- 2. In another large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese with pickles and mustard until blended. Spread on each of four tortillas; top with ham. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat remaining cream cheese; add celery and barbecue sauce. Spread on remaining tortillas; top with beef. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze. Cut into 1/2-in. slices
- 4. To use frozen pinwheels: Thaw for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: about 50 appetizers.
3 each: 277 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 897mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Party Pinwheels
"These all turned out very well. My favorites were the roast beef ones...just seemed to have the most flavor. Definitely need to like olives to enjoy the turkey ones! I froze half of what I made. It will be interesting to see how they are once thawed."
"I enjoyed them all, but, my picky eaters enjoyed the beef ones the most."