Party Pinwheels Recipe
These pinwheels will go quick at your buffet. People will be asking for the recipe! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 jars (5-3/4 ounces each) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 1. In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese until smooth. Add olives. Spread about 3/4 cup each on four tortillas; top with four slices of turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- 2. In another large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese with pickles and mustard until blended. Spread on each of four tortillas; top with ham. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat remaining cream cheese; add celery and barbecue sauce. Spread on remaining tortillas; top with beef. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze. Cut into 1/2-in. slices
- 4. To use frozen pinwheels: Thaw for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: about 50 appetizers.
1 serving (3 each) equals 277 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 897 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC