Party Pesto Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce, warmed
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into two long rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Spread each with pesto; sprinkle with red peppers and cheese.
- 2. Roll each up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. With a sharp knife, cut each roll into 10 slices. Place cut side down 2 in. apart on two ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.