Put a new delicious spin on nachos! Simple to make, these are ideal for most any party or a fun night in with family. Consider a build-your-own nacho bar so guests can choose their toppings. —Mike Tchou, Pepper Pike, Ohio
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 package (12-1/2 ounces) nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings, optional
- Heat pork according to package directions. Place tortilla chips on a large microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with pork and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and onions. Sprinkle with olives and pepper rings if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Party Nachos in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p21
Reviews for Party Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review