Party Mix Recipe
This is my favorite holiday gift recipe. I bag it up in little bakery bags, and give it to all my friends.—Lisa Bianco, Palm Coast, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 4-1/2 cups puffed peanut butter and chocolate cereal
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and peanuts. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup equals 324 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC