Party Mix Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups puffed peanut butter and chocolate cereal
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and peanuts. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup: 324 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Party Mix
"What kind of cereal is the peanut butter puff chocolate?"
"I have made this recipe for the last couple of Christmases and everyone always asks for the recipe. So easy to make and the kids Love to help. I do use honey roasted peanuts instead of salted."