This is my favorite holiday gift recipe. I bag it up in little bakery bags, and give it to all my friends.—Lisa Bianco, Palm Coast, Florida
- 4-1/2 cups puffed peanut butter and chocolate cereal
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and peanuts. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Reindeer Snack Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p75
Reviews for Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review