- 4-1/2 cups puffed peanut butter and chocolate cereal
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and peanuts. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Party Mix
Sort By :
What kind of cereal is the peanut butter puff chocolate?
I have made this recipe for the last couple of Christmases and everyone always asks for the recipe. So easy to make and the kids Love to help. I do use honey roasted peanuts instead of salted.